Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Painfully simple

The daily agenda today started off clear..too bad it has ended with me laying in bed, blogging with a knee covered in icy hot..on fire!

Wait..now its cooling down. Well, on with it I suppose. I had the hardest time waking this morning. Alarm clocks, kids, hubbys call, just lift myself up off the couch. Literally. I must have had some super motivation at the gym monday, because I was so sore that I was unable to move my arms, and my chest, goodness! All I can say is that I made it happen alright. A little icy hot and some breakfast later and BAM! Back in action. Was heading out to the gym when I locked the front door and remembered that my iPod was on the entertainment center, unlocked the door, went to rush in BOOM! my knee went straight into the door frame, direct hit to the knee cap...did i mention I was going to the gym to run?! yeah, I'm on a mission to run 3 miles straight without being winded by may...so far, i'm up to a mile and a quarter..guess I'll really have to work on it when I can run well again.

So, needless to say, I did the elliptical, didn't feel a thing, until i got off and tried to walk down the stairs..mmm yeah, not a good idea. Came home and I bathed in the icy hot. I think I bruised the bone. It hurts bad. The plus to all this? I love icy hot, hate the pain, love the feel. Weird. I also love the smell. So, here I am dilapitated in bed. My lips are waxed in carmex, my face has been slothed with antiaging cream, icy hot on my arms and knee, lotion on my other leg..its dry bad, foot cream caked on my feetsies, and I'm lookin pretty much like a hot mess.

Luckily, tomorrow is a new day. Not sure what it holds, I just hope I'm able to hold on. :)

So goodnight and until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment