Saturday, January 8, 2011

Count it?...Yep, almost over it..

It's a new year, 7 days in, and guess what...this calorie counting business is on my last nerve. I guess it stems from the disappointment I received from the fact that a cheap margarita cooler was 260 calories. Yes, i know, life is not about the drinking alcoholic beverages, but once in a while I enjoy some, and I don't want them to stick to my bum.

I know its good to have a calorie goal, to lose weight, to be healthy, etc. However, yesterday I found that I was eating to reach my peak intake...bad news. I ate so much, now I'm super bloated and feel like a heffalump. For real.

So, the next question, what to do now. First, I'm not gonna log after every meal..just at the end of the night. That way I don't obsess over what  I ate and just focus on eating better during the day, making better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment