Monday, May 16, 2011

I DiD iT!

Spring semester ended with a bang. I cried, I laughed, I smiled...I...cried some more, but I managed to pull through with : ) grades! I went 2 days after finals and decided to start my summer class, but that one I am looking forward too! Enough about that...the kids are started to get out of school this week, and I have many plans around the house. The hospital is going well, and things are overall looking up. Not everything is perfect, then again, that's life.

Memorial Weekend is fast approaching and we are gearing up for camping! We started buying our goods and this weekend we are rollin up to the lake to see where we can camp for the following weekend. So far all systems are GO!

So, for now, this is all I got...LOL...stay tuned for the next episode. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment