Monday, March 21, 2011

Hittin it...

Okay, get your minds out of the gutter...LOL...gonna start hittin the gym again...

It's been a while since I have spent time with my old friend..the gym. I have felt the depression and withdrawl of not going. Crying here and there, stress just building, worry compounding...but, soon I will be back to my regularly scheduled program..3 days, at least an hour, and some thinner fitter, buns, thighs, and belly.

School is a consumption of my time, as well as the kids and house. I feel so bad that my husband has stated a few times over the past weekend that he feels as though I have ignored him, its not you baby, its school. Luckily he understands what I'm going though, so on top of time for everyone and everything, I have to step it up, get on schedule and really make it happen with the gym so I feel better, in general, and about myself.

So, on this cloudy 90% chance of rain Monday in Arizona, I am going to load up my lil girl, and head to the gym, where I will exert myself and finish my day with a clear mind...and homework assignments ready to tackle...

Get your grooves on and make it happen for yourself...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment